1. did it injured (with what medical experts are calling “hurty foot”)
2. had to face the murky moral decision at the start of the race of whether or not to hi-five one of “Ant and Dec”
Ant or Dec
3. was tripped up by a tit with headphones on not looking where he was going (she has not confirmed or denied that it was either Ant or Dec)
4. took a good 10 minutes to work out what they meant by “Won ya maaaaks; get settt; gwoooar!”
5. stopped at mile 12 to first give the Race Support Crew an in-depth précis of the race so far (including Ant and Dec update), and then discuss in detail where we’d meet at the end (I think she’d given up the 2 hour thing by then!)
6. had to put up with the same Race Support Crew’s complete lack of any real support before and after the race... *sorry*
Well done Runner-Mum! Roll on a race nearer-by, with fewer people, supportive support and a faster time!